Director Level - Sustainable Interiors Consulting
Sandra Leigh Lester BTech(ArchSci) MCOD ARIDO IDC CPHD CSBA LEED AP BD+C HLC3 CEO is the Director of Sustainable Building Consulting and founder of affectingchange, a boutique green building consulting practice. She established in 2010 has become a leader in sustainability strategy consulting with work as a designer and a consultant for over thirty years in locations spread over five continents.
Her credentials include Certified Sustainable Building Advisor, Certified Passive House Designer, LEED-accredited Professional with a Specialty in Building Design and Construction, as well as a certification as a CHEK Level 3 Holistic Lifestyle Coach. Sandra is able to disseminate complex problems, and bring detailed solutions forward to design teams no matter what stage of their project.
Her unique perspective has transformed project teams, and earned her projects more than seventy awards as top-performing in energy efficiency and leaders in health and sustainability.
- Boyne River Ecology Centre (achieving Net Zero with renewable energy sources, and self sufficient in water in 1992);
- Humber River Hospital (second most energy efficient acute care hospital in the world);
- Development of Colleges Ontario’s Net Zero Plan and reporting systems;
- Ontario’s GHG Campus Retrofit Program; and the
- TAF Towerwise Prototype Deep Retrofit Project (Winner of a prestigious 2021 Clean50 Top Project Award).
Credentials include: Bachelors of Technology in Architectural Science, Toronto Metropolitan University; Masters Certificate in Organizational Development and Change Management, York University; and post-graduate studies in Greenhouse Gas Management at George Washington University.
This is a retainer package and it guarantees you access for 4 days per month. A separate invoice will be sent at the end of each month for additional fees. A pre-approval of USD $500 of expenses is included in this agreement. All work will be delivered on-time and on-budget.