PART-TIME GREEN BUILDING STRATEGIST
The Part-time Green Building Strategist will be supporting the CEO by working directly on a number of projects in Canada, the Middle East and in the United States.
- Data entry including expenses and other information
- Calculations and documentation of Architectural Design-Related LEED Credits.
- Review and editing of Construction Specifications.
- Working with contractors in the reconciliation of credits with construction documentation on various projects currently underway.
- Working with various project team members to help advance the sustainability agenda for a project.
- Research of products, systems and finishes.
- Preparation and review of credit documentation and monitoring the team’s progress towards achievement of green building certification.
- Research projects as assigned.
- Other administrative duties as required.
- Must be a LEED© Accredited Professional in Building Design and Construction.
- WELL© Accredited Professional considered an asset.
- Energy modelling in eQuest considered an asset.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills.
- Excellent skills in word processing and data entry, including skills with Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Self-starter who learns quickly and able to work independently.
Our office is located close to a subway station close to downtown Toronto. Flexible hours. Great opportunity for someone looking to learn and make connections in the green building industry while gaining experience on cutting-edge projects.
To apply, send resume to email@example.com
Subject line: Part-time Green Building Strategist